You serve as trusted advisors to your clients. They come to you in times of need. It may even be that you have worked with them for many years and know the family well.
In times of stress and vulnerability, your clients may turn to you for education about basic elder care issues and you may simply not have the time to be as thorough as you would like.
Use these articles to support your clients and demonstrate your resourcefulness:
- Strained relations with siblings
- Overwhelm and confusion about changing roles
- Should Dad still be driving?
- Mom fell and broke her hip
- What to do about memory loss (is it Alzheimer’s?)
Bookmark this page! Next time you have a client with an elder care problem, come to the e-library and search for the topic. We could well have an article that makes you a hero!